Data Capture Coordinator
JDM Food Group is one of the UK's most flexible and innovative food companies. We were established in 2000 and initially focused on supplying garlic, smoked garlic, green (fresh) garlic and organic garlic. From there, we moved into the import and supply of ginger and today as well as supplying over 250 food manufacturing sites we are one of the leading suppliers of garlic, ginger, sweet potatoes and butternut squash.
We work with a diverse customer base, spanning small independent retailers through to national and multi-national supermarket chains; food manufacturers and food service companies; offering a wide range of products from roasted vegetable mixes to sauces, dips, dressings, mayonnaises and marinades.
- To competently gather and update shop floor KPI information.
- In a timely and appropriate manner, update KPI data and format to enable accurate information to be sent to Ops Team. Assist and coach team to meet company goals and costings.
- Assist and liaise with Section managers and Supervisors to make changes where necessary.
- Help identify poor performing lines through the use of KPI’s and assist the Section Manager/Supervisor to close these gaps. Adhere to all policies and procedures that are relevant to the area you are working in.
- Gather data for trending KPI’s , input data and feedback findings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An analytical approach, good with numbers and understanding data.
- Show a positive and helpful attitude to all staff members.
- A good understanding of verbal and written English essential.
- Knowledge of shop floor processes and procedures desirable.
- Good understanding of KPI’s/Excel/SAP preferable but not essential.
Hours of work – production hours with a view to being flexible. Rate of pay £8.80 per hour.
If you wish to apply for this position, please collect an application form from the our Reception on Monument Road, Bicker, PE20 3DJ and complete for the attention of Andrea Carter.
Closing Date For Applications is Tuesday 12th December 2017.