Machine Operator (High Care/High Risk)
There are three vacancies open for a Machine Operator in two separate areas of the factory – 1 x High Care and 2 x High Risk.
The successful applicants must be able to fit the criteria of the general requirements as listed below:
Individual Job Responsibilities:
- To cover the designated area of the factory and to have an understanding and some experience within your designated environment.
- Be able to communicate with members of your teams and supervisor.
- Be willing to learn all aspects of the production process and fully understand paperwork.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- To be conversant in the English Language. Spoken and written.
- Have a flexible approach to the business needs and demands.
- To be able to work with and encourage/motivate other team members in GMP.
Training and salary will be discussed at interview stage.
- Generate a safe, practicable and fair working environment for all employees.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Continued company growth and success.
If you wish to apply for this position, please collect an application form from your Supervisor, Manager or the Training department.
External applicants please contact -Barrie – Tel: 0044 (0)1775 822389/0044 (0)1775 822443 or send your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org