We have a new vacancy open for a Production Planner at JDM Food Group. The working hours will be discussed at interview stage.
- Generate a safe, practicable and fair working environment for all employees.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Continued company growth and success.
- Help schedule production, initially in the Wholehead area, to achieve 100% in full service levels to all external and internal customers.
- Help schedule production to be as efficient as possible in resource utilisation.
- In a timely and appropriate manner assist the team to meet company goals.
- Ensure operational needs are met wherever possible.
Individual Key Responsibilities:
- Control and maintain adequate finished product stock levels to allow the business to meet order despatch deadlines
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using spreadsheet applications
- Ensure efficient communication between planning and other internal departments via telephone, email and person to person
- Type and word-process, various documents and electronic information using industry standard office based compute applications
- Analyse and interpret statistics and other data and be able to produce relevant reports based on them
- Be able to self-manage time effectively
- Have good working knowledge of standard industry Computer packages
- Control and maintain finished stock levels to minimise rework or waste
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Food Safety
- Analyse and forecast sales information to predict stockholding requirements
- Arrange and participate in meeting to communicate planning information
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
- Achieve targets as agreed with Management
Quality Control Point
JDM Food Group Ltd is a food handling business and as such has legal obligation to ensure that all of its activities are in compliance with the local and national laws in terms of Food Safety, Legality and Quality. In addition to the legal requirements, JDM Food Group Ltd has a contractual obligation to ensure that all food stuffs sold to customers is wholesome and fit for human consumption.
As an employee/contractor of JDM Food Group Ltd, it is your contractual obligation to understand and comply with all policies and procedures in relation to Food Safety, Legality and Quality. You shall carry out all your tasks with this in mind at all times and shall report to your line manager any deviation from the required standard or specification immediately.
JDM Food Group Ltd operates a fully certified Organic Licence for the manufacture and packing of Organic products and Produce. Strict segregation, organic identification and organic control procedures are detailed in the various site procedures. It is a requirement that all staff coming into contact with handling any organic raw materials or finished goods must follow the appropriate organic procedures fully. Staff must be fully trained against such procedures.
As a supplier of foodstuffs to the retailer and processors, JDM FoodGroup Ltd are required to ensure that all products supplied are safe and pose no threat of a food safety nature due to accidental contamination by allergens. JDM Food Group Ltd handles a number of approved allergens on site, such as celery, gluten from wheat, milk, butter, fish etc.
Strict policies and procedures are in place to carefully manage and control the intake, storage, handling, manufacture and despatch of allergen containing products AND of non-allergen containing products. It is critical that all staff are aware of the appropriate policies and procedures and work to them without compromise at all times. Any breach must be reported immediately to Senior Operational and Technical Management.
Salary for this position will be determined on planning experience.
If you feel you are a good candidate for this position, please apply via CV and covering letter or application form to JDM Food Group, Monument Road, Bicker, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE20 3DJ. Or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.