Production Operatives (Packing) x2
JDM Food Group is one of the UK's most flexible and innovative food companies. We were established in 2000 and initially focused on supplying garlic, smoked garlic, green (fresh) garlic and organic garlic. From there, we moved into the import and supply of ginger and today as well as supplying over 250 food manufacturing sites we are one of the leading suppliers of garlic, ginger, sweet potatoes and butternut squash.
We work with a diverse customer base, spanning small independent retailers through to national and multi-national supermarket chains; food manufacturers and food service companies; offering a wide range of products from roasted vegetable mixes to sauces, dips, dressings, mayonnaises and marinades.
To achieve planned daily orders in a timely and appropriate manner and assist and coach the team to meet company goals and deadlines. To ensure operational needs are met wherever possible.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety and Food Safety, making sure that all other personnel are doing the same.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures that are relevant to the area you are working in.
- Ensure good standards of GMP are adhered to at all times, making sure others are doing the same, keeping the area operational at all times.
- A good understanding of verbal and written English required
- Show a positive attitude and helpful attitude to all internal and external
- Any training that is required will be given to the successful candidates.
- A very good understanding of verbal and written English required.
- Any training that is required will be given to the successful candidate.
We are currently looking for two Production Operatives to join the Packing area in our factory.
Day Shift (07:00am - 15:00pm)
Back Shift (15:15pm - 23:00pm)
Hours of working and pay will be discussed with the successful applicant.