Shop Floor Trainers x 3
(High Risk/Care/Packing, Whole Head and Low Risk - Reporting to section managers)
JDM Food Group is one of the UK's most flexible and innovative food companies. We were established in 2000 and initially focused on supplying garlic, smoked garlic, green (fresh) garlic and organic garlic. From there, we moved into the import and supply of ginger and today as well as supplying over 250 food manufacturing sites we are one of the leading suppliers of garlic, ginger, sweet potatoes and butternut squash.
We work with a diverse customer base, spanning small independent retailers through to national and multi-national supermarket chains; food manufacturers and food service companies; offering a wide range of products from roasted vegetable mixes to sauces, dips, dressings, mayonnaises and marinades.
- To competently train individuals and/or groups with reference to shop floor procedures.
- In a timely and appropriate manner, keep up to date records of training. Assist and coach team to meet company goals and deadlines.
- Assist and liaise with Section managers and make changes where necessary to update procedures.
- Competently train production processes and procedures, making sure that all personnel are trained on time in full.
- Identify skills/training gaps and assist the Section Manager to close these gaps. Adhere to all policies and procedures that are relevant to the area you are working in.
- Gather data on training KPI’s, input data and feedback findings.
- Show a positive and helpful attitude to all staff members.
- A good understanding of verbal and written English essential.
- Knowledge of shop floor processes and procedures desirable.
Hours of work – production hours with a view to being flexible. Pay will be discussed with the successful applicant.
If you wish to apply for this position, please collect an application form from reception which is based on Monument Road Bicker. PE20 3DJ.
Please return with your CV marked for the attention of Andrea Carter Production Manager